6 weeks post op, scars are awful! Started by: Mol.

• Author
    15p
    Menu

My scars are so red and itchy! It’s like there not going to heal.

My right boob also doesn’t feel like it’s settling, doesn’t feel right!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

Ilyhry look fine hun when they are healed u won’t see them their very neat….. it’s normal for them to be red like that it’s just part of healing itchiness is aswell, give it few weeks it will settle xx

Claire 92
    92p
    Menu

They look fine to me Hun, the redness will settle down eventually then because they are so thin you’ll not even be able to see them 🙂

Anonymous
    14p
    Menu

Usually itching indicates healing. Ur still very early post op and ur scars are very neat. I’m nearly 11 mo the post and mine are only just starting to fade down but I am darker skinned to u. I suggest u leave them alone and they will be fine. Everyone heals at different rates. Ur scars aren’t bad at all trust me! No scabbing, holes or infection.

I know a lot of girls opt to use bio oil for scars but it’s packed full of synthetic chemicals. I used coconut oil and shea butter on mine.

kelly 58
    58p
    Menu

They look so neat!!!!! AND THEY WILL FADE! Do not worry

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

They look amazing Hun 6 weeks is still early they probs still need to drop and fluff more witch is why they feel s but wired my have only recently started to feel like normal boobs st nearly 5 months post op xxx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

They look really good especially for 6weeks they will fade down really well with them being so thin. Mine are a mess an im 8wpo xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Your scars are actualy fabulous for your stage of recovery, very straight and even, no lumping and no jagged appearance to them, and sitting where they should be, it can take a long time for them to fade but i would imagine yours will be virtualy invisible within 6 months, that might sound like a long time but with darker skin or having your natural crease altered it can take allot longer xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.