6 weeks post op square Started by: Georgia

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hi , currently 6 weeks post op. Had 365/385 unders. I feel small still. My left one which had smaller implant looks square and bigger to me. Will they drop and fluff ? Have no idea what size I am x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jade 3
    3p
    Menu
    +2

What did they say at your 6 week check hun?
    Dont worry They will drop and fluff, some people just take longer than others. I think they are a good size not small at all.
    What profile did you have? X

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Hun don’t worry not everyone starts to drop and fluff till later on my boobs didnt full start to drop and fluff till nearly 10 weeks post op and are still doing small changes now at nearly 6 months xxx they defo not gonna be small xxx

Georgia 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi , I’ve got my check this week. I’m
    Not sure what profile. My surgeon did say I would always have a gap which is a shame but I think it’s the way my chest wall is. The side which is more square she said was hard work and would be more swollen and it has been. It has gone down a lot compared to what it was like. They are softer but still feel like they are in my armpits as well . I was offered a 415 but she said I would be a dd/e and I am an older lady so didn’t want to look silly for my age. I regret not having them now ha ha boob greed x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Honestly Hun they look perfect I think it’s just a case of them taking a lil longer to drop xxx

Georgia 3
    3p
    Menu

I hope so. Can’t wait to be measured and wear a bra. Fed up of these sports bra. I find them so uncomfortable . Want a long bath and to lay on my side again x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.