6 weeks post op – update. Surgeon: Mr Netri. Started by: Emily

• Author
    34p
    Menu
    +4

Hi Girls,

I found this forum really helpful pre and post op so I thought I would write a little post on how I am getting on. I had my op on 25th March with Mr Netri. I measured a 36B prior to the op and I was given 415cc partials. I was offered 385cc and 415cc and just told him to go with what looked best on the day.

I was 6 weeks post op on Sunday and I am now measuring a 36E. I am, however, still using sports bras and Macom bras as I find them really comfy for everyday use.

In terms of going back to the gym, I started back at week 4 but nothing strenuous at all. I just walked on the treadmill or used the bike. I still wear my breast band on top of my sports bra as it helps to prevent anything moving. I went swimming on Tuesday (6 weeks 2 days PO) and found that it still felt a bit weird but not painful in any way. I had my first proper run today with my new shock absorber sports bra and found that it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I still need to get used to being in the gym and I am just feeling fat and useless at the moment!

My left boob doesn’t seem to have dropped as quickly as my right boob and the muscle feels tight at times. They are both softening nicely though! I try not to look at them too much as we are our own worst critics but I am really happy with the shape and size! Much better than the originals 🙂

Finally, I must mention how much of a good experience I have had with Mr Netri. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and approachable and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone thinking of having a breast augmentation!

Hope this helps and let me know if there are any questions x

Sue
    0p
    Menu

Hi did you get yours done at the London clinic

Emily 34
    34p
    Menu

No, I got mine done in Manchester x

Emily 34
    34p
    Menu

This was 6 weeks post op in a bikini top x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.