6 weeks progress pictures Started by: Annie May

• Author
    35p
    Menu
    +6

Hey Girls, I had my 6 week post op on Tuesday and requested to have my pictures sent to me. So so so so so happy I did! I didn’t quite realise the difference until now!!! I did a little collage from pre op, 6 days post up and 6 weeks post op. The difference is amazing! I had 400cc for anyone new wanting to know 🙂 xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

They look amazing! Love seeing progress pictures. They have changed a lot and look perfect x

Kirsty 37
    37p
    Menu

Looking great Annie May! X

Natalie 7
    7p
    Menu

Did you have under or over hun btw there great bet your made up

Adrianne 13
    13p
    Menu

These are amaze ???? are they overs or unders?? If my results come out like yours I will be over the moon x

Amanda 12
    12p
    Menu

They look amazing. You must be so happy! Have you been measured yet xxx

Annie May 35
    35p
    Menu

Thanks girls I am so happy with the results! Seeing these pictures just proved how much of a difference there is! I had partials and was measured on Saturday at a 32 F or a 34 E, I chose the 34 E as the back felt so much better and have always wore 34s despite being told I’m 32, I just find it more comfortable! 🙂 xxx
    @fayebrucey @bajuly2017k @x-nats-x @adrianne @manda-b86

Helen 29
    29p
    Menu

Looking amazing, everything went ok? It’s so good looking back at your pictures you must be so very happy. Have kept popping on here waiting to see how it all went for you. I was so excited Wednesday to get home long soak in the bath AND sleep on my side yay …………………….. I have boobs now and I couldn’t get comfortable how I use to sleep took me ages to get to sleep lol xx

Annie May 35
    35p
    Menu

@barron13 Hey Helen, yeah everything went fine. And aww thank you! Yeah so was I and isn’t it so weird? My sleep is so disturbed now I can sleep on my side and everything haha! I was actually thinking about propping myself back up at an angle hahaha! How did everything go for you? x

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu

@anniemay They do look amazing, ah this has made me so excited, as your pre op boobs look just like mine. I’m having 400 HP Partials in 3 weeks 🙂 x

Annie May 35
    35p
    Menu

@hannahlaura Awww amazing!! Who are you having them with? Good luck xxx

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Wow!! They look amazing … but yours weren’t bad before 🙂

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@Anniemay did you go through mya or straight to the surgeon? Look amazing !

Helen 29
    29p
    Menu

Hahaha so glad to hear you say that I have been moaning for weeks about being propped up and then finally at long last I don’t have to and it was all I wanted to do hahaha. I have mastered the sleeping on my side although I still haven’t had a full nights sleep yet.
    All went really well can’t wait for my next appointment now 😉 and really enjoyed going bra shopping, I have been told not to wear wired bras for the time being even though my scars are healing really well, that made buy a little harder but did find some in the end. Xxx

Annie May 35
    35p
    Menu

@jojococo369 Aww thank you but they were tiny lol! I didn’t mind the shape of them but they lowered my confidence so much! xxx
    @ibird I went through MYA but fast tracked the appointment straight to the surgeon, but thats because I know what I wanted and had been thinking about it for several years xxx

@barron13
    Omg I know haha! Its so weird isn’t it! I’ve mastered the side sleeping, its more comfortable on one side than the other but I can do it! And yeah I haven’t had a full nights sleep either!!! Its the worst! Im sure well get used to it though. And how come they said no underwire? My nurse told me I can wear any bra even the ones with the padding….. Weird!! Glad you got some though and are happy 🙂 Makes it all worth it doesn’t it xxx

Mf1105 15
    15p
    Menu

They look amazing!! What profile did you go with? X

Charlotte 3
    3p
    Menu

They look amazing! You must be soon happy x

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

They look fab! Can’t wait for mine to settle into a rounder shape! Xxx

Helen 29
    29p
    Menu

Hiya I am not to sure and did think it was the same for everyone no underwire for a little while?? But as you have been told differently it might be because my right boob is a little slow at catching up with my left one which is softening nicely. I have brought a couple sumptuously soft bras from M&S which are nice for work, I also have found on side easier to sleep on than the other but still haven’t had a full nights sleep yet grrr but getting better. Can’t believe how tired I feel when I get home from work and today am hurting today which I haven’t done for days but think that’s down to what I was doing at work. Yes am still really happy and am so glad I have done this have no regrets apart from I should have done it years ago. So glad your getting there to xxx

Alex 9
    9p
    Menu

Why im confused is because i got 250 and 275cc and im measuring an 34E do you know why when my implants were much smaller?

Annie May 35
    35p
    Menu
    +1

@alexshortland Probably because you was a C cup already babe…. I was only a small A xx

@barron13
    Oh yeah thats weird isn’t it. I find everyone gets told different things anyway lol. And yeah defo find it easier one side! After a while I do find it aches a little. Hope you carry on to enjoy them lovely xxx

@clare141 Awww thanks babe xxx

@mfern1989
    I had 400 HP xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.