6 weeks – will they get bigger? Started by: Jo B

• Author
    17p
    Menu

Hi girls
    I’m 6 weeks po and still feel like they are too small, will they grow anymore?
    Any feedback would be great xx

Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu

I am unsure about them getting bigger as I am only 5 weeks post op! I hope so though, would love to know also x

Vicki -1
    -1p
    Menu

Have yours gone bigger each week I’m only 5 days post op and mine aren’t much bigger than started with when will I start to see a difference? Thanks

Jo B 17
    17p
    Menu

No mine haven’t got bigger at all just hoping they do lol. Got my 6 week check on sat so will see what the nurse says x

Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu

Mine have got smaller but less stuck on looking, and i think they only look smaller because they were so swollen x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Hun they will defo drop a fluff a lot more most people thing 6 weeks if when there settled and that’s our finally results but it’s really not I’m nearly 6 months post op now and the other went to put a bra on and found it far too small my boobs had suddenly dropped and fluffed more just to add I’ve put no weight on or lost any since my op either so it’s defo drop and fluff lol ???? they can change up to a year post op girls patient is the key altho I know none of us has that lol xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.