6 years post op Started by: lisa

• Author
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies … just popped back in after a couple of years away … am now more than 6 years post op having had 410cc unders with Dr Kazzazi if any of you have any worries questions about 6 years post op please feel free to ask away x

Levi 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi Hun how were the first few months of your recovery did your boobs change much? I’m two weeks post op now and don’t really know what to expect xx

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu

Hi lisa how are they now? Are they still as perky as a few years ago? Do you think you will be needing them re done any time soon? X

lisa 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi Levi if you’ve had unders they can take up to a year before they settle so don’t be too impatient Hun x

lisa 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi Sophy they are still as good as they were at 1 year and definitely no need to worry about getting them redone . But I do put that down to wearing light support at night and not sleeping on my front I’ve attached a little pic

lisa 7
    7p
    Menu

🙂 I see not much changes it won’t let me add a photo even tho it’s definitely not 512kb ????

lisa 7
    7p
    Menu

I’ll try again ???????? Still not working sorry

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu

Thats great to hear lisa! If you screen shot the photo on your phone then crop it it should let you upload x

lisa 7
    7p
    Menu

I managed to post one under a new topic Hun x thanks Sophy

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.