7 day cool off, changing mind Started by: Louise

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey

I need help! I feel like iv rushed my whole surgery, i had my first consultation on monday and im booked in fort h 25th but i want to lose about 2 stone which ive gained while on the implant, i now wanna wait to have my op until ive lost the weigh so im wondering where i stand with my 7day cooling off period?

X

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Should get your money back but act fast and tell them tomorrow x

Louise
    0p
    Menu

I only paid the 500deposit!

I told them today but they want me to go and meet the surgeon, im almost certain i dont want them done noe cause they will look silly if i lose weight

Thanks doll x

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Yeah, you’ll get it all back. And yes, lose the weight first or you’ll get bad rippling if you do it after. God luck for when you do it xxx

Louise
    0p
    Menu

Thanks hun 🙂 hopefully wont be too long xx

Louise
    0p
    Menu

Im still waiting to hear back from them about this! Hopefully its all getting sorted tomoz but still part of me feels like i should still just go ahead 🙁 so frustrating cause its such a bug decision x

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

If you not 110 per cent convinced or ready don’t do it! You are entitled to money back as that’s the law so stick to your guns to what you want and don’t feel silly!

Louise
    0p
    Menu

Yeh i think i feel a bit embarassed aswell for messing about but if i had them done lost all the weight and they rstatted to ripple i would be so upset! Its annoying aswell cause i have been tryimg to cancel them sinve last week and i have until wednesday to get my money back cause its within 7 days of booking them , thanks for the advice hun x

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Well get your money back and you can still see surgeon again and if he answers all your questions satisfactorily you could always book again. But I don’t think the aftercare cover rippling so I think you are being wise if you are planning major weight loss! Good luck whatever you decide…just make sure it’s your choice!

Menu

My advice Hun is to send an email first thing tomorrow just saying you have not returned my call and I want to make you aware that I am withdrawing within the appropriate time scale that way there is no denying that you have advised them, def don’t do it until your ready Hun, that’s the most important thing. I was so prepared, read everything and had been wanting my surgery for twenty years, I’m in my forties, a few things didn’t go to plan and my recovery has been bad, I’ve only just coped with everything and I was so prepared good luck xxxx

Louise
    0p
    Menu

Yeh i have kept all of the emails i sent and ive had a text this evening aswell confirming she will definitley cancel it and also refund me my deposit and im expecting a call in the morning, its do annoying cause im so excited to have them done and the other half keeps telling me im not ready and to lose the weight first so it is probably best for me to cancel.

Im sorry to hear your recovery wasnt too good, i hope your not feeling too bad.

Thanks for your help lovely xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.