7 days post op – thought they’d be bigger Started by: Holly

• Author
    14p
    Menu
    +3

I had my op done last Friday so I’m now 7 days post op! I absolutely love them but I thought they would be a lot bigger than what they are.. I think I’m just being greedy ? I had 400cc and I just thought they’d be a lot bigger than what they are.

I also have one bigger than the other slightly, I had this before my op and my surgeon didn’t suggest 2 different size implants and that it wouldn’t be as noticeable but I can definitely notice it! Has anyone else had the same issues?
    I

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

They are really very nice I congratulate you, I hope you will be happy with your new boobs ?

Heidi 17
    17p
    Menu

Wow they look cracking! I’m 2 weeks post op today and although I did have 2 different sized implants they’re not the same size or shape atm but that will settle! I was also disappointed with the size initially and sometimes I think ugh they look small but having my sister see them for the first time saying ‘they’re massive!’ And my mum say the same I think at these early days are really easy to be over critical! It helps me by looking at my before and after photos x

Amy 36
    36p
    Menu

They look amazing! I had 400cc… I was slightly worried when I wasn’t offered 2 sizes,. Apparently the difference wasn’t enough to warrant 2 sizes… they drop at different times to one can look bigger.. I had unders and it took a good few months until they looked more natural and even… I remember before wearing heavily padded bras.. it’s when you can wear a dress or top without a bra you will really notice it!.. the sports bra also holds them down… I was a 34b (just) before.. now I’m a 34DD / 32E… they suit my frame, they are big but not stupidly big… They are looking really good for 7 day’s! You will notice them getting smaller/bigger over the next few months… but don’t worry they will settle!… just give it time 🙂 XX

Menu

Hi, I’m 14days post op now, on about days 4-6 I was on a real downer as they didn’t look big, I’d had 375 removed and 625 reimplanted and tbh I didn’t think they were bigger….this week my boobs have changed and they are now big,…massive! I can only put it down to put bodies tightening around the implant when theyre 1st done but once the body is used to them the muscle maybe relaxes and that’s why at 1st the don’t seem bigger much. Obviously this is just my opinion….give it another week you’ll prob notice a big difference hun. Your look lovey! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.