7 days post op-Tummy Tuck and re-aug+pictures Started by: Yana

• Author
    51p
    Menu
    +1

So I got checked today, 7th day post op.
    Good news: the breast incisions are fully healed so I no longer have any dressing on my scars.

Bad (ish) news: the funky smell was from the tummy sore I developed under the corset and dressing. I think the dressing rubbed with the corset and as you can see in the picture is bright red sore.
    The blood rushing to the area relieved of the corset together with the smell of rotting flesh got me dizzy, almost fainting. I had to be laid down on the bed not to faint. The nurse took a swab from the wound and will send to the lab. The odd thing is- I can’t feel a thing on my skin! It doesn’t hurt, it doesn’t sting, even when she cleaned it..or sprayed some antibacterial (iodine I think). It’s all numb still. I guess the nerves will take a while to grow back together.
    I put a new corset on (or the nurse and my husband did with a LOT of effort), they gave me a spare one in the hospital. I had to leave the top 3 hooks undone so it doesn’t fold anymore.
    I got clean dressing on the old wounds and new, she said the big incision is healed at the ends, only the middle needs more steri strips and dressing.
    Overall she was happy with the way I heal. My husband was surprised how well it looks considering it has only been 7 days.
    And I smell a bit less now. Lol
    Also worth mentioning I haven’t taken any pain killers for 24hrs now. None at all. My biggest moan is the bad back, to which I can take ibuprofen apparently as it’s anti inflammatory.

I must warn you though, the pictures aren’t for the fainted hearted people. It’s not pretty, sorry..

Vickie 3
    3p
    Menu

Hope u don’t mind the add! I’m booked in for uplift next Sunday but I’ve always wanted a tummy tuck after having 3 kiddies! Xx

Kirsty -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hope it’s okay to add xx

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Added ladies:)
    Vickie,
    Good luck with your op, you have any questions, private message me as the forum no longer sends notifications properly..:(

Just has a nap in my own bed, first time since the op. Best sleep Ever!:)

Vickie 3
    3p
    Menu

U look really well Hun considering what u’ve had done! I’ll be following ur recovery xx

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Thank you:) my husband expected it to be much worse.
    He kept saying compared to all the pics I showed him online my stitching is really neat.
    Now I can sleep in my own bed my back should also get better.

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hope You Don’t Mind The Add Hun xx

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Not at all:) accepted

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Looks Really Good, The Difference At Only 7 Days Is Amazing You Must Be So Pleased! Wishing You All The Best For Your Recovery Thanks For Sharing x

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Thank you. Yes it is, the worst is the first week. But Dr Singh did promise I will be walking writhin a week.
    And you can tell he is a good surgeon as all that is without using any drains whatsoever, and he was obviously careful enough, I evolved much more bruising. The breasts had no bruising at all! And he took the old implants out and put the new bigger ones Under the muscle. So he’s done a great job.
    I will add more pictures as I go along. This Sat I assume as seeing the nurse again, so will see how the sore it’s healing.

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Oh the predictive is awful, need to guess what I meant:) sorry..

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Yana, hope you don’t mind the add. I had a BA in Jan and now I’m looking at a TT if it’s possible to do. X

Menu

IM LOOKING IN TO HAVIN A TT WITH DOCTER TRAYNOR
    WORIED

Menu

YANA ANY CHNCE OF BE FORE AND AFTER PHOTOS PLEASE

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Yes got one or two pages of them 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.