7 week check up Started by: Jane marie

• Author
    50p
    Menu
    +2

Had plasters removed and scar looks brill so far so pleased 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

Scar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

No idea why they are upside down! But they are the right way when you click on them lol xx

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

Wow how neat are those scars and thye look like they’re healing amazingly well!! My first post op app is tomorrow, can’t wait to see how the scars are looking!! I’ve got boob greed though, I think u went slightly bigger than me but yours look so much bigger yet really natural compared to mine. Mine are unders though so maybe that’s why, I hope they drop and fluff and look bigger as they’re so pointy right now and look quite small ???? xx

Kate 56
    56p
    Menu

Look lovely!!! Xxx

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

Aww thanks yeh Becks if yours are under then you’ll get drop and fluff you’ll hust have to wait for yours 🙂 I still need mine to soften up which I know will take a while im just impatient and I hate wearing this bra! I have a hen night on Saturday and none of my clothes cover the bra up:( xx

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

What size were you hoping to achieve @janemarie? Looking great!! Xxx

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

I asked to be a D cup I’m currently in a DD sports bra so hopefully I have 🙂 xxx

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

I’m 7 days not weeks ha ha I dont know how to edit the title lol xx

Mel 10
    10p
    Menu

What size did you get ? xx

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

I had 360cc overs. Xx

Laura 8
    8p
    Menu

Jane who was your surgeon? They are perfect and symmetrical and your recovery seems to have been so easy theres hardly any swelling or bruising or anything…either your just lucky or your surgeon is amazing at what he does! Ive already had mine but if i ever want anything done again im going to your surgeon! X

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi I’m not with mya I went with Alexandra private cosmetic hospital in Chesterfield and had DR horn got to love his name ) ha ha hes there once a week he has his own practice too in Paris and London I think. I looked him up before I had it and he’s rated one of the best surgeons in Europe 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.