8 and a 1/2 st, size 8, 5’4 going for 325cc, any1 with similar stats and pics?x Started by: Lyndsay

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hey girls, im around a 32a but probably just a bit smaller. Im booked with Mr Traynor in Aug and i’ve been worrying if i should’ve chose 350cc which was the max he said he would do but I went for the 325cc because im scared of rippling so i was wondering if anyone had the same stats – ish and what cup size did you end up? pics pretty please if possible x

Heather 12
    12p
    Menu
    +2

I’m 34b , and am booked in for 350cc in with Mr Traynor in sep. Something I’ve noticed is people often say choose the biggest size you’ve been offered because a lot of people have boob greed once their surgery is done. He wouldn’t have recommended you have 350 if he didn’t think you couldn’t take it.

Lyndsay 3
    3p
    Menu

Did he tell you what cup size you may end up with? thats what im concerned about. The good thing is i dont have much boob just now so ill definitely see a difference but just wondering if i picked too small. I got given sizes from 275cc – 350cc. and i chose 325cc…. so im hoping its not too small. xx

Caitlin 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls! I’m booked in for august as well I’m currently a 34a/30b literally nothing at the top at all. I got offered 400cc unders but I’m worried they’ll end up too big !! Seen some girls end up a size G and stuff. I’m only 5”5 and weigh about 9 stone. Curvy at the bottom, I just hope I look in proportion. Unsure on what to do😂😭😆🤦🏼‍♀️X

louise 11
    11p
    Menu
    +4

I’m booked in in September and am same stats as you, we’ve agreed 350cc but im worried they will be too big, i want to roughly be a d cup but I’ve seen alot of girls get to a dd,/e with the same, i don’t want them to look out of place and over fake in yourface.

Lyndsay 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

I’m panicking incase I chose too small, even though its 25cc smaller than the biggest I was offered which was 350cc. I keep hearing about people being a big B small c with 325s and I’m like …. hmm? I’m just wondering I can maybe have a look at the implants again at the preop or is it too late to change my mind on sizes. I think I was just obsessed with how I looked in my top when I was trying them on and didnt really pay attention the the actual implant itself if you get me xxx

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Lyndsay 3.
    louise 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Its not to late to change your mind just contact your pc and ask them to arrange for you to try them on again, i have seen girls say to go the biggest they offer cause of boob greed.x

Caitlin 5
    5p
    Menu

Yeah you can change your mind right up until your operation day!! Heard so many stories about girls doing that. I don’t even know when my op will be now, had a phone call today saying they can’t guarantee any dates any longer (so frustrating). I’m the same I want to be a d/dd as I’m really curvy at the bottom. Just want a nice balance lol.

Menu

I was a 32aa and has 300cc in October. I’m a 32d/did now. Happy I didn’t go bigger (I couldn’t have anyway as too wide) but they look In proportion to my body. I’m 5 4 and 8 1/2 at. Under the muscle

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.