8 Days Post Op 470cc Ultra High Profile Overs Started by: Katie

• Author
    111p
    Menu
    +1

Hi All,
    Just thought I’d give you an update. I’m 8 Days Post Op and I can’t believe the difference in just a week, the swelling has gone down loads and they look so much softer already. I’m so in love with them! Had my dressings changed yesterday which was the most painful thing I’ve experienced through this entire process!! I’ve never yelled louder and I’m not someone that usually complains about pain! but my god when then the nurse pulled off the steri strip on the incision it was soooo painful! Anyway I hope my update gives you something to look forward to on your own boob journey 🙂 xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kath 2
    2p
    Menu

Girl there amazing , bet your over the moon whoop! Hope your doing okay girl xx

Katie 111
    111p
    Menu

@kath I’m really chuffed with them! They’re just starting to look more settled now and not as solid! I feel fab too, can’t believe how little pain I’ve felt having them done xx

Menu

Hey!! They look great! I’m having 450cc overs… what size of post op bra did you go for? I would normally be a 34b xx

Shelly love 22
    22p
    Menu

They are amazing … x

Katie 111
    111p
    Menu

@louise I didn’t want the hassle of having to try and guess what size for the post op bra so I just got a couple of Macom bras. You only need to know your back size and the cups are expandable. They’re so comfy too! If I was you I’d be looking at about an E/F cup if your looking to get a sized one xx

@shelley
    thank you!! 🙂 xx

Susan 51
    51p
    Menu

Looking amazing hun x

Katie 111
    111p
    Menu

Thank you @susan I’m so pleased with them 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.