8 dpo and still feel bloated Started by: Maggie

• Author
    13p
    Menu

Think I have put on weight quite significantly for the past 8 days and I feel awful. All my jeans suddenly became tighter and uncomfortable. On top of that my face has gone very greasy. Each morning I wake up and look like I’ve just put an oil on my face … has anyone else experienced it?

Alex 8
    8p
    Menu

Omg I thought it was just me!
    I have gained weight also and feel miserable!
    My stomach is bloated and Uncomfy!
    Haven’t worn make up for over a week and my skin is just as bad if not worse!
    Xx

Anonymous
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Ladies water retention and constipation as well as bloating are all side effects of the drugs and anthesthethics which is detailed in the paperwork.

I ate half a packet of Prunes and nuts or so a day and drank hot peppermint tea to ease discomfort and clear the bloat and drank a glass of water with pineapple juice every hour. I managed to get rid of the bloat by about day 4/5.

You can try that or up ur fibre intake by other means like a senakot capsule if constipated. Try not to eat much salt/salty foods as this will make it worse.

In many countries peppermint tea is drunk after a meal to ease digestion and bloating! If you don’t like the tea try hard boiled peppermint sweets. Hope that helps fxxx

Beek01 11
    11p
    Menu

Great advice for when my time comes, thanks @fran

Hope ur feeling better soon ladies xx

Maggie 13
    13p
    Menu

Thanks @fran. I drink a lot of mint tea, lemon water and it does not seem to be working. Oh well – I will take it easy for the time being and crack on with gym in 2 months time to get rid of that excess. 🙂

Anonymous
    14p
    Menu

Ur welcome hun it’ll go down soon try not to fret! Honestly it’s purely gas and water. I had two little water pockets that built up directly underneath my incisions on my stomach they would wobble when I walked.

Ive naturally got a very flat stomach so couldn’t understand what it was then realised it’s all the drugs and stuff draining away from the trauma site too.

If ur super concerned just keep it easy on the carbs or go gluten free for a week or so fxx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Hey Maggie, I’m 15dpo today and I’m still suffering with the bloat! I can barley eat a meal without getting painfully bloated. I also drink mint tea but isn’t helping xxx

Rebecca 13
    13p
    Menu

Omg I thought I was the only one suffering with my face. It’s just become greasy out of no wear. I’m 3dpo and I’ve got my appetite back so I’m eating loads, but this bloat is killing me! I look pregnant again. I wish there was something to get rid of it

Maggie 13
    13p
    Menu

Yeah it’s not great Rebecca, is it? Oh well I was always saying I would do owt for the pair of boobies so I think I can leave with that for the time being haha

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.