8 dpo blues kicking in :( Started by: Laura

• Author
    7p
    Menu
    +1

So I’m 8 days post op and the pain and discomfort is getting me down tonight, my left boob muscle down the side of my breast feels torn to shreds, is this normal? I had partials so theyve only gone partially under the muscle, it’s so uncomfortable when I stand, I love the boobs but it’s like a roller coaster for my emotions, I’ve cried because of the pains, I’ve cried because I can’t shower, I’ve cried because my hairs notty, has anyone else experienced this type of pain?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Laura 7
    7p
    Menu

Bumping this back up, the pain down my left side seems to have intensified not got better could anyone advise?

Lisrosa 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Did you also have an uplift? I haven’t been had my op yet, I can’t help with that, I am just sending you positivness, I really hope you get better, call the nurse of you aren’t sure xx

Laura 7
    7p
    Menu

No I didn’t have an uplift, just a BA and slight nipple lift x it’s just pain that’s down the side of one boob that’s really making me suffer atm x

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu

Can you describe the pain? Would you say it’s throbbing or stabbing? Most of my pain was felt in the morning on the sides, but I experienced a lot of stabbing pains in the sides as well. Ice packs really helped me and also hot water bottle. Xx

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

i felt sharp pain and burning sensation its all normal but do mention it on your po visit. I took arnica tabs for healing and stayed heavy medicated for 3 wks as the pain was fluctuating for me x

Laura 7
    7p
    Menu

The only way I can describe it is like how a pulled muscle feels, it feels tight and sharp when I stand x I did try ice packs last night and they did seem to ease off some x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.