8 DPO pain Started by: Emma

• Author
    6p
    Menu

Hi ladies, wonder if anyone can help me. I had 275/300cc overs 8 days ago. The pain started to ease off after a few days and I was just taking ibuprofen as and when. Today I feel in much more pain again and like I might need to take co codamol again. Only thing different is I had my post op appt yday and nurse told me I still need to sleep on my back but not upright so last night I slept flat on my back. Could that be causing my increase in pain today? Anybody else had the same? Xx

Georgia 3
    3p
    Menu

It maybe is laying flat . I was told to sleep upright for 14 days. At my two weeks post op I still had swelling so was told to sleep upright still for another week. Was awful. Couldn’t stand it and made my back hurt. Just take it easy. My recovery was tougher then I imagined. It’s a big surgery. If it hurts take a pain killer. I saw a doc at 3 weeks as felt awful and he said what pain killers are you taking ? I said none . He said take them till you feel better. Maybe it’s your body way of saying you need to take it easy. I would try sleeping upright until your at least 14 days post op x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.