8 weeks op new bra Started by: Paula

• Author
    49p
    Menu
    +2

A bit shocked when I was measured I am 32f I can’t quite believe it I was a b cup before op I had 400 cc overs

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu

Looking amazing! Xx

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Thanks lovely x

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu
    +1

Look good in a Bikini now

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Wow Paula you look amazing! Where did you get measured if you don’t mind me asking? Thinking of getting measured again you see. I got measured at Boux Avenue but not sure if their sizing is a bit off. I was measured as a 32dd/30E but had my 8 week check today and my surgeon was saying that lots of companies have pushed their cupsizes so that what used to be considered a c is now d etc. He says I look a D which id agree with as was very shocked at the measurements Boux gave! X

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

I was measured at Ann summers I am going to look at getting bigger back size to try and get into dd I ain’t that keen on massive bras ha more choice to in smaller bras something I never thought of Thank you x

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Ahh big boob problems now! Haha something I’m sure we’d all never thought we’d have pre op! I might try there then. Hope your recovery has been smooth xx

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Yes it’s was fine apart from first week and not sleeping on side but all good now thanks Yes the girl was really helpful at Ann summers you should try there Only getting two for now as been told they will still change. How was your recovery? One of mine still needs to drop a little x

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu

@heapp1976 is the blue bra from Ann summers? It’s lovely. I know what you mean about cup sizes tho! You do get a lot more choice when you’re small haha! Xx

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Yes it’s in the sale at Ann summers now I never thought I would be moaning about not being able to big to fit in dd haha I will get in one some how ha

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

What size are you Hannah ? Do you have bra problems ha

Susan 51
    51p
    Menu

Hi Paula, looking fab, hope mine turn out as good ????
    Im in tomorrow at 2pm Hope they don’t keep me there all day waiting.
    Will keep you posted on how it goes x

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Ah wish I’d seen the sale last week as was out shopping then! May have a look online. I don’t want to buy too many either just incase although not had drastic changes since the first few weeks anyway so can’t see me going up a full cup size. Glad your recovery went well, know what you mean about the sleeping. Feels like absolute luxury sleeping normally again now and not waking up with morning boob. My recovery was really good thanks although like you the first week was tough! The Second was bearable but still not easy. Glad all that’s over with now as the results are so worth the pain! Xx

Susan 51
    51p
    Menu

My phone kerps posting ? On her for some strange reason ????

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu

@heapp1976 wearing 32F sports bra atm, went to look at some bras the other day and they all look ugly when they’re big haha!! Xx

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu
    +1

Good luck Susan it’s so worth it. Yes keep me up dated on how you get on x

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Yes worth having a look on line Clare glad you recovery was to bad and yes it was deffo worth it xx

Susan 51
    51p
    Menu

I got here for 2 but last on admissions list, he’s got some big cases in that might take longer so im looking at 8pm or later ????
    Just hope hes had plenty of coffee to keep him awake for my op ????

Cathy 16
    16p
    Menu

Wow hun they look amazing
    Ive hit a bit of a road bump but so glad a fellow 2nd aug lady doing so well xx

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Hope it’s all done now Susan and you are feeling well x

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Hi Cathy why what’s happened? X

Menu

Hi Cathy I’m 2nd of August lady… I have had terrible recovery I am still on watch and wait hematoma been awful have not posted on here before since op, have spoken to Paul a who is lovely she has been a rock at times and Kelly has too …. hope your ok I’m 8 weeks post op and not signed off yet still got a lot further to go just stay positive take care xxx

Menu

Also still have to sleep upright for another four weeks it’s brutal… i look down at my husband who is sleeping on his side with envy ????x

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Aww thanks Steph xx you have been great support too for me x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.