8 weeks post op disappointed Started by: Jade

• Author
    3p
    Menu

325cc mod overs with uplift

For my “boob transformation”, I was told I would need an uplift and implants together. I had extremely saggy boobs due to weight loss and they weren’t big enough for me. When measured in shops I was always told I was 32E (which, when you see picture will see that definitely wasn’t the case!) but these bras never fitted me properly and I felt so uncomfortable when having to wear something more revealing. More often the not I would struggle to find dresses that would fit both my top and bottom half!

When I was measured by my surgeon, I was told I was 32C and suggested an uplift with implants and also reconstruction of nipples. I explained I wanted quite natural looking boobs but because I am quite pear shaped, I did want my boobs to increase by a couple of cups as I felt that would have ‘balanced’ me out a bit more. He suggested 225 overs as I had quite a lot of tissue already there. I tried these and found they were too small. I tried on a few other sizes but then asked if I could come back another time as I found because I had so many questions flying around in my head, there and then wasn’t the best time to pick my size I wanted. So I arranged to go back for a second consultation, solely to discuss size. Second time round I had asked to try 350 as the 225s seemed too small and I had since done a bit of research online and tried the good old rice bag method to get a rough idea of how I would look and feel, and this was what I was happy with. My surgeon told me I could have 325 so I was happy with this and not much difference. On the day of the surgery, my surgeon came into my room to talk to me about the procedure and confirmed “so we are doing 225 implants?” I was a bit taken back. I told him “no we agreed it was 325, you should have it wrote down on your paperwork because this was what I had spoke about when I last saw you”. He flicked through the pages and spotted it and agreed it should be 325, he also wrote 325 on me in pen as he was marking me up.

Fast forward to now (8 weeks post op tomorrow) and in honesty, I am disappointed, especially as under my clothes my boobs look no different, if not smaller than what they did before! I love the shape of them, and I am sure you will agree they are a massive improvement to how they originally looked but they just aren’t the size I had in mind. I was measured last week at 34D which is smaller than I imagined! The photo probably makes them look bigger than in person. I didn’t have my 6 weeks post op check up as it fell on Christmas so I am going for my check up with the nurse today.

Jade 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Sorry I’ll try to upload photo again..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu
    +1

I think they look amazing, tbh I think most of us are a bit surprised and always expected them to be bigger, I was a small 34 a/b before op and I’m now a 34F with 450 mod plus unders but I still don’t think they look as big as what I expected them to, I’m 7months post op now boob or bust measurement puts me at a 30G/GG which fits well and does make them look better compared to the plus 4 measuring they do in shops, maybe try this yourself xx

Menu

I think they look fab hun. Try BOB sizing like Chloe said, you will find it very different to shop measurements. x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@jadeb1 In my opinion they’re amazing! They suit your frame too, and you’ve still got another month until they really start to drop and fluff and you may feel differently about them then, a lot of girls I’ve seen on this forum change their minds so often from week to week they like them then they don’t then they do, maybe try not compare them to other girls as we are all different, try give it some more time let them settle full and embrace your boobs they’re great and so are you! Xxx

Karen 41
    41p
    Menu

I wish my boobs looked like ur be4’s hun, they looked really nice & ur afters look very nice aswell xxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Hun they look great 8 weeks is still soo early they will change loads mine changed loads at the 12 weeek mark for the better I got measure at 6 weeks and again st 12 weeks and had accually gotten bigger xxxxx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

I really think they look great too 🙂 & as all these ladies said above they are going to change even more over the next few months. xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I love them, I think they look fab and I used boob or bust yesterday and got very different measurements to the sports bra I’m wearing lol xx

KatieB011293 10
    10p
    Menu

I think they look amazing!! I would be made up if these were my results!

Jade 3
    3p
    Menu

Thank you all for your lovely comments, you’re all so kind 🙂 thanks for the tips about how they may change in a few weeks and to try BOB too xxx

Chan 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi jade they look great! So you had 325cc high profile? Sorry only as I’m like your before and want your after haha

Jade 3
    3p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi Chan! They were mod profile but yes 325cc 🙂 I had to have an uplift too xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.