9 days PO recovery/pulled muscle help? Started by: Lorna

• Author
    57p
    Menu

Hi girls, so I’m 9 days PO and saw the nurse 2 days ago. At day 3 I had a suspected pulled muscle on my left side and haven’t been able to use that arm much since. The nurse said 2 days ago that this week I’ll improve so much and be pretty much back to normal but last night I started getting really bad pain in my right side (under my armpit/sideboob) and couldn’t move my arm at all today. I ended up having to ring the emergency number 🙁

The doctor told me to start taking the strong painkillers regularly again when I only just cut them down 3 days ago. Just feel like I’m back at square 1 again and expected to be in a better condition by now? I literally feel like I did at 2/3 days PO again pain wise 🙁 has anyone else had anything like this? Feel like everyone else is recovering well and improving everyday and I keep getting set back? I’ve not even been doing anything either nothing strenuous not left the house except to see the nurse. Any advice appreciated x

Lorna 57
    57p
    Menu

Anyone? Seems like I’m the only one who’s pulled a muscle or experiencing bad pain problems at this point post op 🙁

Kayley 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Awwww babe, I’m so sorry to read this, I have no advice but I’m sending well wishes and bless g hugs xxxxx

Kayley 13
    13p
    Menu
    +2

Big hugs **

Lorna 57
    57p
    Menu

@kayleykoo thank you hun it’s made me feel rubbish being set back when everyone seems to be fine at this point? I’ve had to tell my family I fell down the stairs as they don’t know about the BA and I’m in that much pain I can’t hide it 🙁 I thought I’d be okay at 10 days PO with it being Xmas and everything didn’t think I’d have to say anything to family xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.