9 days post op Started by: Victoria

• Author
    4p
    Menu
    +2

I’m 9 days post op and my boobs have not budged since surgery! From the front my nipples are low which is expected but from the side they are extremely high. I know I have a long long way to go for them to drop but I was hoping they would have at least changed a tiny bit at this point.

Has anyone had the same? I feel like they are going to stay like this cos I just can’t see any change. They must still be swollen but it seems like none of the swelling has gone down at all.

Nicola 44
    44p
    Menu
    +2

You’re super early on. They will change so much don’t worry. Give them time xx

Victoria 4
    4p
    Menu

Thanks for replying! Think I just need to be patient and wait a bit longer haha. Thank you xx

Victoria XxXx 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi Victoria ?
    We are one day apart regarding surgery. I am 9 days post op today. I feel the same way, it’s so frustrating waiting for any change isn’t it. My left one is still very high and tight and has barely changed while my right has slightly softened and gone down a bit so I’m looking ridiculously wonky right now ?. I had a boob meltdown earlier and cried coz I felt they looked so ugly! Guess it’s all part of the process. I’ve found it all quite an emotional rollercoaster. It looks awful to me and I’m panicking I’ll be stuck with wonky boobs but I’m reading a lot of similar stories on here and they will change in time. I I have no patience though ? I had 400cc overs and was a 36 a/b to start with. Overs tend to drop faster than unders so I’ve read so look in to that as you’ll probably find other people who can reassure you that what your going through is normal. Good luck hun xxx

Victoria 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks so much for replying @victoriaxxxx ? I think it must be part of the journey as I’m exactly the same as you haha. I feel like mine are also starting to look a bit wonky ? an I’ve also been having a few meltdowns haha. From this forum though I’ve read that they really do change a lot like you say. Just that I feel like I haven’t seen any change yet! I had 295 unders so maybe that’s why they are taking longer! My friend told me to enjoy them being high as they will definitely drop a lot haha. Good luck too xxx

Victoria XxXx 12
    12p
    Menu

@victoria7069 Haha She’s right ?. That’s the one thing I am loving. I’ve never had cleavage like this is my life,, they are just up here like POW! ?. It’s just a shame I can’t show it off yet lol. Yeah boob rage is real. One minute I feel fine then I’ll look at them, overthink then get myself all worked up. My right breast is looking pretty ok. Still hard but softening and a good rounder shape with more fullness at the bottom. The left however is still as high as day one, looks like an ice cream cone and the bottom has gone softer a bit so looks like my old tiny boob is hanging off a boulder ?. My breast band arrived today and the nurse told me to wear it for a week day and night to see if it helps it move down quicker. Fingers crossed??.
    I know it’s early days though so guess I’ve just got to be patient (easier said than done lol) xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.