9 days post op… Mr Mounir 425cc unders Started by: Chloe

• Author
    19p
    Menu

So I’m 9 days post op, the pain is finally nearly gone and I’m healing very well, back at work and also back driving (automatic). One of my breasts looks a bit different to the other, has anyone else experienced this? My breast was already bigger on the right side so I had a slightly smaller implant (400cc) and 425 on the other side. I’m hoping they don’t drop too much more now as I love them.. well apart from the asymetry !!

Chloe 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Chloe 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

This is 1day and 9 days post op

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look great. I’m having either 470cc or 445cc in 19days currently have 325cc I’m so excited now x

Chloe 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Thankyou! Aw best of luck!! It’s a very exciting time isn’t it!! At least you know what to expect this time. Good luck xxxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m just hoping I recover better this time, I struggled with the anethetic last time plus I’ve got two young children this time so won’t be able to just do nothing for weeks like I did last time lol xx

Maria 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi hun, you’re so early on, they’re going to be changing all the time. Mine changed until 5 months po xx

Chloe 19
    19p
    Menu

Yes I know the feeling I have 4 at home, my 18month old hasn’t taken too well to not being picked up !! Maria how much more did yours drop? I’m worried they might drop too much and look saggy I love them at the minute but I know they change I kind of don’t want them too 🙁 xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

They look amazing! They look so natural! X

Chloe 19
    19p
    Menu

Thankyou, my before pics are aweful, I didn’t realise how bad they were until I actually had them done and look back!! X

Ashleigh 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Chloe
    I’m booked in for a consultation with Mr Mounir.
    I was wondering if you could tell me a little about your experience.
    I’ve paid my deposit, I just need to pick my surgeon xx

Chloe 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Hey lovely, aw he was just amazing, a lot of people say they feel rushed but I was in for 1hr30mins with him at my meeting with his, he strongly advised me against going over the muscle which is something Dr Traynor had said that I should do, he also offering me a much bigger implant. He was just great, I would do it all over again in a heart beat!! He’s a very precise surgeon and great at what he does I couldn’t be more happy, I haven’t had a day that I don’t like them yet, I’m 2 weeks post op tomorrow xxx you won’t be disappointed anyway xx

Chloe 19
    19p
    Menu

By the way I went with his advice and went under, I chose the biggest size he would offer which was 425 and 400 in the other, definitely go on the bigger size I know a lot of people say they wish they had xx

natasha 20
    20p
    Menu

hey hun how come he advised you not to go over? he offered me
    both over and under and i picked overs! xxx

Chloe 19
    19p
    Menu

I’m not sure, he just kept saying it would give me a “fake look” and I would be at risk of them dropping or rippling quicker, I thought he offered most people overs but really went against it with me but Mr Traynor said overs for me, it was very confusing ???????? Traynor would only go up to 350 whereas he did 425 I’m not sure they look fake still though ???????? I have my plasters off tomorrow and I’m sure I’m getting an infection on the left, how are yours doing? Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe 19
    19p
    Menu

You can also see in pic one of them has dropped more than the other, have yours done this? Xx

Chloe 19
    19p
    Menu

Ps excuse the belly rolls haha I think I just ate that whole week I was off work ????????????

mrswilla1981 16
    16p
    Menu

Chloe they look amazing…. So pleased for you. I’m not having mine done till feb but I’m going for mounir xxx

Ashleigh 6
    6p
    Menu

Thank you Chloe. Yours and Natasha’s both look fab. I guess I will just have to see what he suggests about under or over.
    I was thinking 325cc in my head but a few girls have advised to go bigger.
    Are yours high profile or moderate?
    I was wanting teardrop as well but after seeing a few photos I think I’m going to go round.
    Thanks for all your help xx

Chloe 19
    19p
    Menu

Yes I think it’s just best to listen to him and what he suggests, everyone is so different what’s right for you might not be for the next person 🙂 high profile round xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.