9 dpo and still in pain?! Started by: Shannon

• Author
    5p
    Menu

I keep seeing people say that by day 7 the pain starts going away and they start to feel normal again. But i had my dressings off on day 7 and since then the burning pain has gone so bad its constant! My insicions look fine but every time i move even slightly it gets worse and its really making me miserable. I dont want to get out of bed again even with pain killers the burning is still there. Why is mine getting worse? Has anyone else had this and then it gets better or are mine going wrong? Help please ????

Shannon 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Also my implants are feeling reallt rock hard and the breast band is even more irritating than usual

JM 24
    24p
    Menu

I’m 25 days post Op still get pain especially in the mornings. But I remember day 9 and I still had the burning too it will ease off promise just give them a bit more time xx

Shannon 5
    5p
    Menu

Thats a relief thank you! This burning feeling is the worst makes me feel sick haha 🙁 cant wait for it to go xx

Kellyp 5
    5p
    Menu

I’m 11dpo and still don’t feel right…every time I get up I just want to go back to bed as feel so uncomfortable 🙁
    I’m due back at work tomorrow but not sure I’m ready for the traveling etc ????

Shannon 5
    5p
    Menu

Aww no thats not good 🙁 yeah id take a few more days off if i was you dont want to push yourself too much. I feel the same i get exhaused so easily couldnt even go back to work right now. X

Tracy 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

The girls are right, I’m just over 3 weeks po and I still have pain, discomfort and tingling. It takes time, all part of the healing process. Take your painkillers when you need them, even if you are 2 weeks P.O., I still take some when I need them. Mine are more uncomfortable st the beginning of the day and at the end and I’m still sleeping semi upright to help me sleep and yes the breastband does make it feel worse but it’ll be worth it, just hang on in there x

Shannon 5
    5p
    Menu

Thanks guys! Just start to get fed up with it dont you i guess x

Tracy 38
    38p
    Menu

Yes you do but that’s what we’re all here for, to give you reassurance because we’re all at different stages. I’d have been lost without the girls support on here. I thought it would all be a walk in the park but it’s far from it and for some of us the healing process takes a lot longer.

We’re here if you need us xx

Shannon 5
    5p
    Menu

Yes its honestly been so helpful on here! Its such a good thing. Yeah hats true i thought it would be a lot easier than it has been haha and aw yeah thanks doll xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.