9 Weeks Post Op :D Started by: Katie

• Author
    206p
    Menu
    +9

When you ask for a large C and get measured as 32DDD/32E haha!!! Loving my new Bras but definitely bigger than I was expecting!! Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cassie 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

Wow boob envy!! My strapping comes off tomorrow and this makes me excited! What cc are they? Xx

Eve 48
    48p
    Menu

Wow.Beautiful results.

Menu

Oo amazing, where’s the black bra from xx

Cara 23
    23p
    Menu
    +2

Wow major boob envy!! They are amazing xx

Ellie 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Wow!! These look amazing! 10 day count down for me now, would be thrilled with these results!

Cat 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Amazing!! What size did you get? X

Menu

@katielouise2315 actual boob envy!! I have my op 4th March I’ll be so happy if they turn out like this!! Xxx

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

@casey713 thanks Hun. Hop all went well it’s th strapping coming off! It’s such a nice feeling when it’s off. I had 300/350cc high profil partials Hun, what do you go for? Xx

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

@alex1991 thanks Hun, it’s just a bralette Fromm topshop Hun, super comfy! The others are from VS! Xx

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

@elliesumner150 thanks lovely!! Good luck with yours!! What cc are you going for? Xxx

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

@catx27 thanks Hun, they are 300/350cc xx

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

@meghannritchie thanks lovely!! Good luck with yours, What cc you gone for? Xx

Menu

@katielousie2315 I’ve gone for 385 HP unders, however i’m wondering if this is big enough with me being 5ft 7 :/ xxx

Sascha 14
    14p
    Menu

@katielousie2315 Wow, they look amazing i am having my BA on the 8th March, I am still very undecided to have overs or unders and I hadn’t thought about partials. Is this something the surgeon told you about as i haven’t been given this choice, he has advised i have overs but i’m a bit nervous its going to look like i have 2 balls stuck on me.

Ellie 11
    11p
    Menu

@katielouise2315 Thank you, I’m going 360/390 he’ll decide on the day. What CC did you get? xx

mary 26
    26p
    Menu

Yours are fantastic! ! Do you have a before pic or can you say what size you were before? I got your same size implants yesterday and am dying to know what they might eventually end up like!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.