9 weeks post op, have fluid or implant moving feeling in left boob and tender??? Started by: Eevie

• Author
    35p
    Menu

Hi girls please can anyone tell me if they’ve had anything similar this far along???
    I am 9 weeks post op tomorrow.

I started having a fluid like feeling in my left boob when bending over or walking up and down stairs , even when ive got a bit of a bounce in my walk. I can only describe it as a fluid feeling or the implant moving a little and rubbing.

I also have a bit of tenderness in that boob too.

I haven’t dropped properly yet either.

Has anyone felt something similar?? I’m a little worried now. xxx

Alf 11
    11p
    Menu

I read a few things of people feeling a water feeling so thinking it is normal? Do a search on the forum 🙂

Steph 18
    18p
    Menu

@eeviefox I feel exactly the same its my right boob which hasnt dropped and when i bend over i feel it move when walking i get that sensation too. Mine has been tender above the implant and near to my armpit. I wonder whats going on? I didn’t know whether to contact my preop nurse. I found it started after i had slept with no bra on for 2 nights as my nurse told me i don’t have to wear it of a night wouldn’t advise as i think this was the cause for me. Do you think they have come out the pocket or do you think with it not dropping yet its maybe its way of getting ready to drop and fluff?

Hope you are doing better now. I’m 10 weeks post op now and not really had problems before this so a bit disheartened xx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Eevie has not been on the forum for nearly 3 months Steph so it would probably be better to create a new topic to get feedback from current users xxx

Eevie 35
    35p
    Menu

Hi @spark sorry I haven’t been online for a while. I hope yours got better, I saw my surgeon again a few weeks after writing this post and he checked everything and said it all looked and felt fine, the feeling actually gradually went away so I hope yours has done the same! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.