9 weeks post op – progress pics – uplift and implants Started by: Christie-Leigh

• Author
    +1

Hi ladies
    I’m now 9 weeks post op today and I can’t believe how fast its gone. I’m really pleased so far as they ar enjoy starting to even out and dropping nicely. Scars underneath are still a bit red and I had a couple of holes around my nipples from where stitches poked through so they are still a bit pink.
    Mr surgeon was Mr Mounir and I’m so pleased with what he’s done. I have more pics on my profile so feel free to add me and any questions just ask xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rachel 1
    1p
    Menu

The scarring looks so good. I’m getting the lift with implants and I’m scared to death of having hideous scars. Yours look great x

Lea 14
    14p
    Menu

Hi Christie, they look fantastic! You must be so pleased.
    I’m going in for my op on Thurs, literally cannot wait so seeing these makes me even more excited. Xx

Menu
    +1

@lea2017 Aw good luck Hun!!! I was the same size as you pre op and I had 350s! Looking forward. To seeing your results xx

Saffc 6
    6p
    Menu

They looks awesome, and your scars look so neat and well healed already. I’m having an uplift and replacement implants in November, good to see some scar pics, bit many on here. Enjoy xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.