2 weeks till surgery! Started by: Meg

• Author
    10p
    Menu

Hey girls,

Got my BA 2 weeks today! Any last min tips on what to take with me on the day ? What should I wear coming home ?

Thank you Xx

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

V pillows are a god send!! They help with the awkward sleep situation sooooooo much!! I wore a tracksuit and a zip top makes life so much easier and they’re already to get on and off. Bet you’re so excited!! I was so nervous in the run up to surgery but wish I’d enjoyed it more rather than stressed myself out panicking lol hope all goes well for you! Xx

Monica 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi Meg!

Not long now till your operation!

I had mine done last Sunday 28th October.

Just like Jenna, I used a tracksuit and a zip bottom when I went to hospital that morning. I also bought an extra pair of this set to use at home for the first few days( you might feel bloated the first few days due to the anaesthesia, medication etc and it does help to have loose and easy to put on clothes).

I had to stay overnight because I had a breast augmentation but also a nipple lift and areola reduction and the dr preferred me to stay overnight just to make sure everything was ok.

I took a bag with open front pyjamas( button front top and bottoms, these were amazing and I’ve been using them a lot, due to how easy I can put them on), a pair of comfy socks, slippers, a dressing gown and basic toiletries( toothpaste, toothbrush, hair brush, deodorant and baby wipes). I also took my phone charger and comfy trainers.

Maybe check with the clinic/hospital where your operation is taking place as they are all different in terms of what you need to take, etc. In my case, they had advised to take the pyjamas, dressing gown and sleepers just to make sure I was warm enough before the operation.

Any questions please do let me know.

I hope everything goes well and that you achieve the results you are looking for!

All the best xx

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

Agree with everything Monica said! I forgot about the dressing gown and comfy socks I took those even though I was a day case, phone charger is a deffo! I took a chatty friend as well so they could take my mind off things haha
    Am 6 weeks post op this week, it seems like forever ago was surgery! Lol

Hope your recovery is going well so far Monica!

Monica 12
    12p
    Menu

Thanks Jenna! I am starting to feel better this week but I do feel a lot of pressure, like my skin is pulling a bit. How are you feeling? 6 weeks! wow, can’t wait to get there!

I also forgot to say that the V pillow is so good! I use it everywhere Meg, sofa, bed, etc. It helps because even though you are not meant to sleep on your side for 2 weeks, you can at least position your head there and it feels a bit more comfortable.

All the best xx

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

Remember that, especially the morning boob! Haha it’s kinda cool though as you get so many weird feelings and itches and aches etc then they seem to space out and disappear and they feel fab! I was really lucky with recovery 3rd day was probably the achiest I felt and other than that all has been fab been up and around from day 2. Hope yours is as smooth!!

I was excited to get to 6 weeks just so I could get measured and buy a bra haha xx

Meg 10
    10p
    Menu

Ekkk thank you so much girls! Hope your both getting on well! I’m honestly so excited! Just need to decide if I wanna go 400 or 425 cc Xx

Steph 31
    31p
    Menu

I went for my Ba yesterday i wore a tracksuit and brought my dressing gown it was a god send, i wish i bought some magazines though as there was only so much i could look at in my phone lol, i was the last person in theatre waited 6hrs to go down. I wish i could of enjoyed the experience more though but i was so hungry n thirsty i couldn’t x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.