2/3 days PO Started by: Kelly Rose

• Author
    34p
    Menu

I say 2/3 days because of having such a late surgery time on Tuesday! But I’m absolutely amazed with how I’m feeling! I’m having no pain at all and only using paracetamol and ibruphen! I managed a full nights sleep last night, woke up this morning with still no pain after a whole night of no meds! Fingers crossed it’s all this easy!!

Pic attached is an hour after surgery x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Bet youre super healthy!? Im taking multi vitamins in the run up including extra vit K to help with clotting and less bruising hopefully! Lots of protein etc. T.total also, i really hope for an easy recover!
    Did you have overs or unders? I know unders are way more painful x

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

No pic attached. I wish you a speedy recovery xx

Kelly Rose 34
    34p
    Menu

@kitcat81 I’m a bodybuilder so yeah I’m fairly healthy haha! I don’t seem to have any bruising at all I’m over the moon with how I feel! I had overs 🙂 x

Kelly Rose 34
    34p
    Menu

@lala111 have you any idea how to upload?! And thank you x

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

Go where the comment box is, bellow there is a choose file icon and you upload from there xx

Dawn
    0p
    Menu

I’m 4 days PO and I’m the same. I stopped taking the codeine and now only on paracetamol. I work out and have tight chest muscles too. All I feel is a bit tightness but no pain!! Long may it last I don’t want to jinx it tho Ha Ha . I had overs too.
    I had an areola reduction too.
    Here’s my pic after op
    The hearts are just covering my exposed nipples
    Good luck with your recovery

Dawn
    0p
    Menu

Sorry wouldn’t upload pic

Jazmine 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi @DawnT13 I have added you as I’m also going to be having an areola reduction with augmentation and possibly an uplift but would love to speak to someone who’s already had the areola reduction! thanks x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.