300 HP dual planes on Friday Started by: Storm in a B Cup

• Author

Ok, the nerves are kicking in now.

STILL panicking that 300cc is not going to make any difference! I keep walking around with the rice socks in, but it doesn’t seem like a lot of boob for the cost! I’ve eaten myself stupid from not smoking for 3 weeks too – think I’ve put on half a stone this week!

Anyone recently had 300ccs? I’m 5ft 2 and about 10 stone – currently a very flat C, padded to the max.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I am 5’3 and had 300 HP I’m happy with mine. I’ll add pics mine are just over 3 months old.
    Both bras have minimal padding literally like 5 milimitres max. I was a 32 A to start with so I think you’ll be ok. But really depends on what results you are after. I just wanted a decent size for my body but didn’t want the giant boobs look

Menu

I’d be pretty chuffed if mine turn out like that – that’s a good size. They look a nice shape in your bra, rounded, but not stuck on. Lovely.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks πŸ™‚ im sure yours will too. Mine dressed look just the same or slightly bigger than I used to get with big padded push up bras so no one really noticed I had them other than close family and husband πŸ™‚

Menu

I think with a non-padded bra I’ll also only be a cup size different, but I guess I have to think of this more as a ‘sensitive restoration’ rather than a redevelopment!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’d say I got a good 2 cup size up with 300cc and plenty of volume at the top. If you’re already a C cup now you should see a difference. But if you tell your surgeon exactly what you want the result to be they should recommend the right size. I was only a flat A cup before. πŸ™‚

Claire 9
    9p
    Menu

Hey! I’m getting 300cc dual plane/under muscle, high profile, silicone round mentor implants in December, I’m 5ft and a small 32 A cup, I’m excited and also really nervous, how has your recovery been? AM yours look Amazing how long after surgery were the pics above taken? Did 300cc make you a D cup, that’s what hoping for xx

Menu
    +2

Hey Claire,
    I feel pretty rotten at the moment, not so much pain, the emotional side effects of morphine and codeine, and I am bloated beyond belief!
    I still don’t think mine will be any bigger than a D once the swelling goes down and I started as a C.

Claire 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Storm, hang in there, still early days, hope you are feeling better soon. I bet they will look amazing in the end x must admit I’m nervous about the pain, if you are getting through it, then hopefully i’ll Be able to as well lol xx

Claire 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Pain and feeling emotional/ drained from all the medication that is, my friend said the first 5 days are the worst then it gets much better after that xx

Menu

Hey Claire,
    I stopped the co-dydramol after 24 hours, now just on Nurofen and paracetamol, feel much better emotionally. The pain isn’t awful, an occasional burning/ripping twinge when moving from lying to sitting, worse in the still swollen armpit side, but bearable. I think the smaller boob side is the one which is more swollen – more trauma to get it in I guess. I’m starting to get my waist back, but still very swollen over the belly and hips. There is a LOT of fluid retention!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Claire only just saw your comment sorry. My photo was juat over 3 months post op. I’m.confused with sizes in general I seem to be a 32 D cup but in some stores I’ve picked up some C cups that fit and the blue bra is actually a 34 B so quite confusing on sizes at the moment I think it depends on the make. But as a regular and in general a 32D seems to be the most common label with a cup that fits me πŸ™‚ hope this helps πŸ™‚ i think that the shape and model of the bra also influences the cup size label.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Storm. Hope you’re doing ok hun πŸ˜‰ the bloating will soon go and you’ll be all happy soon πŸ™‚

Menu

Hi AM, sorry, only just got this notification!

Bloating has gone, took about a week and a half. Boobs are dropping, they still aren’t as big as I would have liked, but I look better naked that’s for sure. My fella saw them for the first time this weekend – really nice to be able to fill out the cups on a baby doll for once! Wen’t braless for about an hour then said “sorry, need to put my sexy sports bra back on.” Did wear my old D basque for a bit too – fair popped out of that so I think I should be a full D by the end of it πŸ™‚

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.