9 weeks PO – uplift and implants – pics Started by: Christie-Leigh

• Author
    +1

Hi girls
    I’m now 9 weeks post op today and I can’t believe how fast its gone. I’m really pleased so far as they ar enjoy starting to even out and dropping nicely. Scars underneath are still a bit red and I had a couple of holes around my nipples from where stitches poked through so they are still a bit pink.
    Mr surgeon was Mr Mounir and I’m so pleased with what he’s done. I have more pics on my profile so feel free to add me and any questions just ask xxx
    Read more at https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/9-weeks-post-op-progress-pics-uplift-and-implants/#0rYXkx6PJVzCvmOF.99

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hayley 13
    13p
    Menu

They look great bet your well.pleased xxxx

Leon123 4
    4p
    Menu

Wow the scars are looking fab for 9 weeks! I bet you’re made up with them. Thanks for sharing xx

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

Wow @christieleigh they look amazing for 9 weeks post op !!! They’ve healed beautifully xx really impressive as you can tell I’m in awe 🙂

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

They look fab Christie leigh alot nicer than mine do congrats hun xx

Menu

Ahhh thanks girls!!!

@3086jackief
    So nice to hear from you Jackie! How’s it all going? I saw Ria at my 6WPO and we were talking about you! X

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

Awww really?? lol xx I remember she was so lovely she sat in with a consultation when jade wasn’t there and when I’d had my op and gone back I saw her and said ‘look at these bad boys!’ (In my dodgy Birmingham accent ) haha
    hoping it was all good things you was saying lol xxx
    Anyway I’m great thanks all healed and they’ve fluffed nicely did a measurement on the Facebook private page boob or bust last night and I’m apparently a 30jj !! 🙂 I’m wearing a wiggle high impact sports bra at the min which is a 32hh and it is lose around the band so they still change I’m 8 months post op now x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.