Tips from real MYA patients!
N.B this post is not approved by medical professionals. For all medical advice, please do consult your Nurse or Surgeon.
Just bumping this up as pre op it was my savior! Lol love it xx
This is Boobie Bible is a brilliant idea. I have just booked my BA for 16th December – really excited!! But this is answering a lot of my questions for me.. thanks people! xx
Boobie Bible is briliant!!
I’m looking at getting implants with MYA, I just want to know people’s opinions:
I’m a 36AAA at most, and I would really like to have more curves to my chest – are there any ladies out there who can relate?
I’m a size 14 on bottom and 10-12 on top. I have no boobs but a huge arse..I can relate. Lol. What sort of size do you want to end up? Any celebs boobs u like the size of? X
Katie! I have a huge bum and hips and no boobs! Im very very small on top and would love to have a breast enlargement! I’m saving hard now!
I am having 615cc xhp so ppl r saying I will b a 34f. Hope so. Bin told by the nurse to get 36g/gg for swelling. X
Has anyone had a breast lift? The surgeon told me that huge implants would sag over time and i dont want that hence the reason i want a lift ?? Thanks
Laurissa, I think it depends on what the surgeon says about your body. Uplifts tend to be for women who’ve lost fullness and they’re maybe a bit saggy. You can only go as big as the surgeon deems fit, so ‘huge implants’ won’t be used if your chest won’t allow for it. Speak to your surgeon and see what they recommend. You’ll only be given a lift if it’s needed.
I have lost fullness. Im a 32D and i said i would go to an F to do anything to make my boobs have shape again but he said huge implants would make my boobs sag after a few years, and its not recomended. He recommended an uplift and to put a small implant in that way they wont sag and the implant would would give me back some shape and fullness. Im 32 years old, have no children yet so he said i should wait till i have children but either way its up to me. but a lift would be the best option. Thanks for the advice Deborah.
Ah right – yeah it sounds like he’s right if you ask me. You can always seek a second opinion. You would need to wait to have kids before an uplift though if you want to breastfeed. I’ve got 2 kids, 26 and my boobs are a right mess – they look awful! Can’t wait to get mine done! What a pain boobs are right?? Lol.
Yeah he has probably got it right. I have been to many different surgeons who have said the same thing, but i just didnt want to believe it LOL because i want nice boobs RIGHT NOW LOL!! Yeah guess i will wait. Awe i bet they are fine but we are never happy are we. Are you having enlargement or lift? Hope you dont mind me asking.
Not at all. 🙂 I think just an enlargement – I’ve not seen my surgeon yet. I have wanted boobs since I was a teenager – it never happened for me, so now I’ve had my babies I can go for it. I can relate to how you feel though, if I could pay for my surgery tomorrow I’d be packing for my hospital stay now! It’s totally scary, but I know I want it. It’ll be weird waking up with boobs and walking around for the first few days with boobs – I’m going to keep walking into things from staring at them all the time! LOL
Awe you will love having boobs, i use to have nice boobs but lost load of weight and they went all wrong lol.
Well good luck with it all, you will be happy and yes you will be staring in the mirror all day everyday at them LOL!!
I’m very new to this I only went for my surgeon consultation yesterday and really liked mya I was advised by my sister to go here as this is where she had her BA done.
I was quoted what I thought was quite expensive I wante the 340cc naturelle implants. I just wanted to know what other ladies payed and wether mines maye a little too expensive.
I want to make my boobs at mya …can you tell me how many times do I have to come to the clinic before my surgery? I am from Gatwick …
Hey girls, Iv randomly just come across a few articles online that you can gain weight once having the op? I’m 9 stone and 5ft 5. Looking to goto a DD. Anyone that is of a similar build I would love to see your results! X
Just booked my first consultation. nervous and excited.
Would love to hear your stories and advice xx
Just wondering if anyone can answer a question for me. Just wondering if we can definitely not drive after our surgery. As it seems a lot easier for me to drive there and back to Preston. As trains are very expensive and finding it hard to find someone who can drive me there. Thank you xxxx
@taylor – you absolutely cannot drive yourself home. There’s no way about it, you’ll have been given anaesthetic and various pain meds, you won’t be fit to drive, plus driving puts a huge strain on your chest and you could hurt yourself. You can’t travel on public transport either, you need a driver to take you home.
Thank you, just wanted to check. Thanks for getting back to me straight away xx
Just wondering what you need to take with you to the hospital for your surgery? Xx
How do I see before and after photos? And whats a boobie bible? Finding it difficult to navigate
HiYa am just wondering if anyone no much about paying for a breast enlargment like if you can pay monthly or instalments and if so how much round about? X
Woohoo, 2 weeks and 4 days until my op!! Am a 32AA hoping to be an E, having 500cc, anyone else similar? x
Hey girlies now booked in with mrs grob any one with pictures or helpful tips please add me really nurvous but sooo excited
What to put in my hospital bag?
Any questions i may have forgotten to ask my surgeon?
Any tips and tricks to reduce my scars to minimall?
Eeek thanks girlies you have been a huge help xx
Hi ladies im new to this site. Its great to reading all your comments. Can anyone please help me? Im 5ft 3″ 8.5 – 9 stone & have really tiny breasts i wear a 34a but dont fill it out, Ive got my consultation tomorrow & im really nervous im still in 2 minds if im doing the right thing. I want to be a 34dd do you guys think this is ok for my size? & what will i have to ask for xx
Hi Laides i need help lol.
Im a size 10 top and bottom but have a bm and theighs that i love, i wanted my bobs back as i was a 34D then had my two children and am now a 34b/c 🙁
I have surgery booked for 13th december this year but have been told to have a 415cc implant. will this be too small ? i wan around a EEcup xx
Hey girls, have any of you had an uplift? I can’t decide whether it’s right for me to have an uplift or just implants. I’m going with Dr Traynor 🙂 xxx
Tips for pre op girls
Hi girls this may be of little help but I thought I may as well try as it may help at least one of you! I’ve prepared some tips for before your op to prepare because I’ve seen a lot of you are due ops soon and I personally can’t figure out how to use the boobie bible!
1) stock up on comfy clothes and dry shampoo as you can’t wash properly you’ll likely feel a bit grubby but a feel but fresher in new clothes everyday so the comfier the better! I’d suggest pyjamas or tracksuits, something you can openly move in.
2) prepare to have someone around or on speed dial for the week, you’ll definitely need someone on the day and 1st day post op as you’ll be fragile even though you may not be in pain, you have undergone a fairly big operation and your body needs to heal properly so you must do the bare minimum.
3) find a method to lift yourself up without using your upper body including your arms, hands or chest. Shuffling on your bum to the end of your bed is really handy but can take it’s toll on your butt after a while! I found that by bringing my knees to my chest and wrapping my hands under (around) my legs (thighs) the body weight from my legs pulled me up (in a cradle rock type method), this is unless you have someone to lift you everyday.
4) put all things that are stored high up down on the counters, if you know that you’ll need to reach up for something, store it lower down for that week as you’ll struggle to lift your arms above your head and even if you don’t struggle you shouldn’t be lifting them that high so soon.
4) sounds like a weird one but try using your feet to do things to get used to it, I.e to flush the toilet, open/close drawers, turn on the TV, move things, pick things up etc as some of these things may be too much pressure for your arms, will hurt and could affect the healing process if you strain yourself. I found myself flushing the toilet and opening my freezer with my feet the whole week!
5) if you have fresh piercings, try and order some plastic surgical replacement ones in time for your op, I wore these and they taped over my nose but left my cartlidge free. I wore my metal piercings there and I was told to remove them so changed when I got there.
6) buy some laxatives, fruit juice and hot water bottle before your op, it’s likely the medication and painkillers will make you constipated and bloated and it can get quite painful, fruit juice like orange and apple helps to make you go to the toilet, hot water bottle will ease the pain and laxatives, well they’ll just come in handy!
7) if you’re worried about stretch marks, prior to your op begin moisturising your boobs as much as possible as soon as possible, lather the stuff in so your skin will be able to stretch a bit more to reduce any chances of stretch marks.
8) the very recommended V pillow! Buy one, preferably the one from Tesco, big and fluffy, I found my Argos one hasn’t been much help. Aswell as as many other pillows you can get your hands on, the squishier the better. Place 2/3 pillows underneath so it supports your underarms, if you can buy an extra to support underneath your bust if they’re bigger, might relieve some strain.
9) buy some sleeping tablets, not everyone will need these but I really struggled to get to sleep over the week and calms/nytol really helped, I took them an hour before I wanted to go to sleep and would be snoozing in no time, it’s possible you’ll wake up through the night though so have water and any other necessities nearby (arms reach)
10) tidy up the entire house beforehand, one, because it’ll be nice, fresh and tidy for you and will feel a lot nicer if anyone decides to randomly pop over and check up on you and two, because you won’t be tempted to tidy up and overdo it in your hours of boredom.
11) buy your sports bras a size bigger to accommodate swelling, although m&s, macom and asda are recommended, try and buy one that’s nude or white so if there’s any bleeding after you will be able to notice.
12) take pre op photos, all different angles and lighting so you can compare after, even though you possibly can’t stand your current boobs and not want photos of them, it will give you the biggest grin to look at the difference after your op!
13) it’s better to overpack your bag then under pack, make sure to take a change of clothes, fresh undies, sports bra, anti-bac wipes, makeup (for after), snacks for after, entertainment, phone charger, easy to put on footwear, snug socks, DRESSING GOWN (you will need this most to wear over your indecent gown), toothbrush, non metal hairband (primark), deodorant, hairbrush etc.
14) prepare DVDs, invite people over, buy a book, magazines, all sorts or prepare to be bored, although sky has billions of channels, daytime TV is crap and you will likely get agitated from boredom and want to do things you’re unable to, keep yourself busy with friends visiting, films, books etc!
15) organise travel beforehand, parking, trains, bus, however you get there plan it beforehand to save the hassle, give yourself enough time for delay, they may keep you behind a bit longer than you think on the day so train times should be given consideration, check nearby parking and any costs, make sure someone travels with you, don’t go alone on the way home.
I have my consultation with Mr Singh on Friday, I was just wondering if I need to wear anything in particular (like a sports bra etc?). Booked surgery for January the 7th, I’m already wishing Christmas away! Any hints/tips will be really welcomed! This is such an amazing thing and has helped me SO much already, keep it up guys!! x
Thanks girls this helped me out loads before my op! Think it deserves to be bumped up 🙂 x
My op is in 3 days and this is really putting me at ease so bumping for any other stressed ladies!
I have just recently booked my Breast Augmentation for the 3rd December 2017!
After reading your detailed manual how to survive a boob job 101 guide, I feel like I am going to be more than prepared to get through it!
You clearly have learned what works and what doesn’t work for you!
Thank you for all your advice!
You must log in to reply to this topic.
Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.