3 days to go !!! Started by: Caroline

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hello,

I’m due to have my vaser done in three days, I’ve gone for my upper and lower abdomen and also my flanks. During my pre-op with the nurse, she suggested that I booked to get some massages afterward and I was wondering if anyone has had this yet and can give me some advice… also if there are any recommendations for places in London that would be great 🙂

I’m so exciteddddd 😀 😀 😀

Emily 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Caroline! I haven’t had my op yet but I’ve heard the MLD massages are really good at reducing swelling. How did the op go? Do you have any photos? Xx

Caroline 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Audrina,

I had my op yesterday and it went well, I have my appointment with the nurse tomorrow so I will be able to get some photos to show 😀 I had a brief look before they strapped me up and it looked amazing !! ill put up before photos as well. The garments aren’t as uncomfortable as some girls have made out either which is good. xxx

Daisy 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Caroline,

How you doing? How are your results coming along? I have my vaser, tummy & flanks tomorrow, so excited! It’s booked with a standard tummy tuck & BA at Fitzroy my surgeon is Dr Marcelino.
    Who did you have?
    Did you notice a difference when you woke from surgery?
    Did they say how many litres you lost & how long did it take?
    My vaser is for 2 hours, not sure how much they will achieve.
    Hope you not in too much pain & that your happy with how it’s progressing for you hun.
    I’d love to see your results! Wishing you all the best, Daisy

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.