1. Push up bra
Truth is, crucial cleavage starts in your underwear drawer. If you want to show your curves off to their maximum potential, then a great fit is essential to making your breasts look amazing. Whatever your size or shape the right bra can shape you up and fill you out so your lady lumps are in full effect. When you’re browsing for bras, make sure to choose something with padded cups that push breasts up and inward to create the ultimate first impression.
2. Cleavage Contouring on FleekThat’s right, make up isn’t just the secret to sculpting those cheekbones. Some clever make-up brush mastery can create the illusion of bigger breasts. Start off with two shades of bronzer – one darker and one lighter. Put on your trusty push up bra and apply the darker bronzer along the top of your boobs to contour the line of your cleavage. This enhances depth and definition. Now blend the lighter powder across the top of your décolletage to heighten the illusion for a show-stopping look in any V-neck.
3. Virtualise your Boob Jobthedbz.com If you think your holiday bikini pics need a little help in the boob department, then try a boob-boosting phone app to instantly add inches. There are several apps out there that make it easy to increase the size of your chest on photos. With just a few touchscreen taps, built-in photo wizardry will coax your curves into Kim Kardashian territory. Try not to get carried away though – you’re after a natural look not a Photoshop fail!
4. Posturehealthylivinginbodyandmind.com Your Mum is right – don’t slouch! Not only is it bad for your back but slouching can make your boobs look smaller. One of the simplest ways to make your breasts look bigger is to stand up tall and correct your posture. Give it a go by keeping your shoulders back and pulling in your tummy. Straightaway, your boobs will look bigger and perkier, plus you’ll also seem taller and slimmer. Bonus!
5. ExercisesFound on womenshealthandfitness.com.au Though working out won’t enlarge your boobs, they will make them look perkier by strengthening the muscles that support them. Grab a dumbbell in each hand, 1 to 2kgs will do, then lie on the floor with your hips in line with your knees. Raise your arms and hold the dumbbells above your chest with your elbows bent and your palms facing forward. Using one arm, extend your elbow and push the dumbbell toward the ceiling then bring it back to starting position. Now, repeat on the opposite side. You’ve completed one rep! To see results, do two sets of up to 12 reps and repeat three or four times a week.
6. Commit to Permanent Cleavage
If you’ve exhausted every option on this list and still aren't happy then it might be time to start thinking about a more permanent solution. The only real way to permanently increase the size of your breasts (without gaining 20 lbs) is to put implants in them. Unless you're willing to keep playing games with make up and padding, there's no magical solution that doesn't involve surgery. MYA are leading breast specialists in the UK and offer amazing breast enlargement results. If you're interested in looking at more before and after photos, just click here. If you want to get a head start on your boob job at home, why not do the "Rice Test" to find out what size implant will suit your chest. Gather a few items from your wardrobe and kitchen to do this fun test right now. Find a pair of old tights and a bag of rice. This might sound weird, but bear with us. Cut the tights around the knees and fill them with rice, now pop them inside your bra. How does the extra weight feel? Put on some of your favourite outfits and take note of how your fuller curves look underneath your clothes. If you like what you see then give us a call and book a free consultation today! We hope these easy yet effective tricks will help you on your way to flaunting those curves!
Amazing MYA side boob! ? Click the link for further information! #MYA #breastenlargement #CosmeticSurgery