All patients scheduled for an operation with MYA will be required to carry out a viral PCR swab test for COVID-19 and return it to us within the required timeframe. Patients must have a negative PCR test 72-48 hours before admission to hospital.
How to find your Priority Postbox
- You will be asked to post your sample in one of the 30,000 Royal Mail priority postboxes around the UK.
- You can find your nearest priority postbox on the Royal Mail website.
- Enter your postcode and locate your nearest Priority Postbox (make sure you click 'priority postbox' and the icons are postboxes)
- Check the Last Collection Times and make sure your sample is dropped off ahead of this time
- As you will be isolating ahead of your procedure, ensure a relative (not you) drops off your testing kit at a Priority Postbox
How to spot a Priorty Postbox
Note: NHS logos will be added to priority postboxes over the coming weeks