The new MYA TV Advert is finally here! Rebecca Sweeney stars as the main feature in our advert. The ad was written for Rebecca as her story is so amazing! She currently works as a patient co-ordinator here at MYA as well as being a past patient with extensive knowledge of cosmetic surgery.
I was lucky enough to be the make-up artist for the day! If like us, you are super intrigued as to how she managed to show off her stunning features and showcase such a glamorous appearance, fear not! I have listed the products used and application tips below for everyone to follow and shine just as beautifully bight as Rebecca.
Foundation: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in colour 6.5
– Using a Beauty Blender, I applied 2 layers of Giorgio Armani foundation. Luminous Silk is great for buildable coverage. The foundation is oil free and SPF free which creates the perfect camera ready base. For your every day make up, wear foundation with SPF for added sun protection.
Powder: MaxFactor in ‘Translucent’
– A traditional sweep of MaxFactor powder sets the foundation and controls any shine that may sneak through during the long filming hours.
Lips: MAC lipstick in ‘Velvet Teddy’ with MAC lipliner in ‘Spice’
– Move over Kylie Jenner... Rebecca Sweeney is now rocking the most famous pout on television! With ‘Spice’ Lipliner blended gently into the lips followed by a generous helping of MAC’s popular ‘Velvet Teddy’ lipstick, who can resist that kissable pout! See if you can spot the moment in the advert where she applies the lipstick in the mirror too.
Bronzer: MAC Matte Bronzer
– Using a shimmer on the skin can look amazing in real life, but almost dirty and a little strange when portrayed on camera. This is why using a matte bronzer is so important to get a nice smooth finish. Blend underneath the cheekbones to help slim the face down and emphasise the height of the cheekbones.
Mascara: Benefit, They’re Real
– A mascara must have for any beauty lover! I applied 2 coats of ‘They’re Real’ by Benefit onto Rebecca’s lashes to give them fullness and depth before applying some MAC false eyelashes to add a touch of glamour.
We would love to know if you have used any of these cosmetics and your thoughts and tips! Have you have seen our new advert in between any of your favourite shows? You can tweet us @Mya_tweet
or if you are considering a procedure with MYA and are interested in finding out a little bit more, check out MYA.co.uk
, alternatively you can research our some great patient stories
and see the before and after images!
Author: Lisa Thompson