MYA Birmingham Clinical Hub
MYA are proud to be market leaders and the first cosmetic surgery provider to introduce virtual eConsultations. We offer a personalised eConsult service that has been uniquely designed to meet the needs of our patients with the added convenience of being from the comfort of their own homes.
The majority of our touchpoints are carried out virtually, for your convenience, but there are instances when it’s necessary to travel to a physical location. You will be asked to travel to our Birmingham clinical hub to meet your Surgeon and your Nurse, and for any post-operative appointments. Your Surgeon and Nurse appointments are scheduled on the same day to minimise the amount of times you need to travel to one of our clinical hubs.
Your clinical hub is situated in the Consulting Rooms at the Coach House, 38 Harborne Road and is easily accessible to patients from across the West Midlands and beyond. Popular nearby locations include Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Wolverhampton, Stoke on Trent and Northampton.
This location has external MYA signage. Look for a black sign labelled ‘Coach House’ and enter through the white doors. Disabled access is available.
MYA Birmingham Patient Journey
- Initial eConsult: You will meet with one of our friendly and professional eConsult Advisors via video call to discuss what to expect during your MYA journey. You will learn about the procedure, see before and after photos and ask any questions. Your eConsult advisor will also discuss surgery costs and payment plans with you.
- Surgeon eConsult: You meet your surgeon twice as part of a two-stage consent process. Your first meeting will be via eConsult video call. Here your Surgeon will run through your procedure, ask about your requirements and the look you want to achieve, and they will outline any risks and limitations.
- Physical clinical hub day in Birmingham: You will meet your surgeon for a physical assessment and for measurements to be taken. You will then meet your MYA Nurse afterwards to have your vitals and photographs taken.
- ePre-op: This is a pre-operative assessment with a MYA Nurse, carried out via eConsult video call. This appointment is to run through your medical history and discuss any findings from your GP summary. Your Nurse will discuss what to expect, how to prepare for your procedure day and outline your post-op care requirements.
- Surgery day: Your surgery will take place at one of our wonderful hospital locations.
- Post-operative assessments at clinical hub in Birmingham: You will attend the Birmingham clinical hub to receive your post-operative wound care from a MYA Nurse. You will meet your Surgeon for final sign off after 12 weeks.
The closest hospital to the Manchester clinical hub is the wonderful First Trust Hospital in Preston.
You may be required to travel to one of our London hospitals for your surgery depending on your Surgeon and hospital availability.
First Trust Hospital: D'Urton Ln, Broughton, Preston PR3 5LD
Birmingham clean air zone:
Birmingham’s clean air zone will cover all the roads within the A4540 Middleway Ring Road, but not the Middleway itself. If your vehicle does not meet the emissions standards the charge is £8 per day. To pay this charge it can be done here https://www.gov.uk/clean-air-zones.
*MYA is not responsible for any charges.
- Birmingham New Street train station is a 10-15 minute drive to the clinical hub.
- Taxi services are located outside the train station.
- Onsite parking is available and can be found at the back of the clinical hub.
Consulting Rooms, Coach House, 38 Harborne Rd, Birmingham B15 3EB
MYA are the market leader in cosmetic surgery and our expert team of surgeons are some of the most experienced, skilled and highly qualified in the industry.
- Breast Enlargement (Boob Job)
- Breast Uplift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Uplift with Implants (Augmented Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction
- Implant Removal and Reaugmentation (2nd Breast Enlargement)
- Tubular Breasts
- Breast Asymmetry
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job/Nose Reshaping)
- Liposuction (Fat Removal)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Labiaplasty (Vaginal Surgery)
- Facelift, Neck Lift, Chin Lift
- Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty)
- Eye Bag Removal (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction for Men
- Tummy Tuck for Men
- Rhinoplasty for Men
- Male Chest Reduction (Gynaecomastia)
To help keep you and others safe, please arrive at the clinical hub or hospital wearing a face mask. If you have developed COVID-19 symptoms, do not attend your appointment, and alert your MYA clinic.
Patients must attend the clinical hubs alone and are asked not to arrive early for their appointment time. Patients may be required to wait outside the clinical hub until they are ready to be seen. Breast implant patients must supply their own sports bra and top for trying on implant sizers when attending an appointment at the clinical hub.