The London Welbeck Hospital was established as a hosptial over 90 years ago and has specialised in Cosmetic Surgery for over 25 years with a distinctive reputation for service excellence.
The hospital is registered with the Care Quality Commission and all surgeons are subject to a robust screening service before they are granted admitting rights within the hospital.
From Bond Street cross Oxford Street and head down James Street until you reach Wigmore Street. Turn left and take the third street on the left into Welbeck Street.
- The nearest main line stations are Marylebone, Charing Cross and Euston.
- Closest tube stations are Bond Street (0.4km) Oxford Circus (0,6km) Regents Park (0.8km)
There are a variety of parking options available at the hospital outlined below. Please be advised to check availability in advance before visiting.
- Cavendish Square Car: Address: 25 Holles St, Marylebone, London W1G 0DB
- Q Park Harley Street: Address: Queen Anne Mews, Marylebone, London W1G 9HF
- Q Park oxford Street: Address: Cavendish, Marylebone, London W1G 0PG
- Just park: Must be booked in advance through website: www.justpark.com/uk/parking/london/
- Parking meters: There are also a limited number of parking meters available along Welbeck Street and the surrounding area. Meters are paid for hourly and maximum parking is either 2 or 4hrs. This is from 08.30AM to 18.30.
For more information, visit: https://www.londonwelbeckhospital.co.uk/