MYA Leeds Clinical Hub
MYA are proud to be market leaders and the first cosmetic surgery provider to introduce virtual eConsultations. We offer a personalised eConsult service that has been uniquely designed to meet the needs of our patients with the added convenience of being from the comfort of their own homes.
The majority of our touchpoints are carried out virtually, for your convenience, but there are instances when it’s necessary to travel to a physical location. You will be asked to travel to our Leeds clinical hub to meet your Surgeon and your Nurse, and for any post-operative appointments. Your Surgeon and Nurse appointments are scheduled on the same day to minimise the amount of times you need to travel to one of our clinical hubs.
Our Leeds clinical hub is located at Pure Offices Leeds, Turnberry Park Road, Morley, just off the M621, nearby IKEA and the popular Birstall retail park. The clinical hub is accessible via car, with on-site parking available to patients and commutable via bus links from Leeds train station. Leeds train station is one of the busiest in the country with transport links across the whole of the UK. Nearby towns and cities such as Sheffield, Bradford, Huddersfield, Doncaster, York and Halifax are all located within an hour’s drive from our Leeds clinical hub.
The reception is located on the ground floor and there is a buzzer entry system to allow patients into the building. The Leeds clinical hub has a lift and disabled access.
MYA Leeds Patient Journey
- Initial eConsult: You will meet with one of our friendly and professional eConsult Advisors via video call to discuss what to expect during your MYA journey. You will learn about the procedure, see before and after photos and ask any questions. Your eConsult advisor will also discuss surgery costs and payment plans with you.
- Surgeon eConsult: You meet your surgeon twice as part of a two-stage consent process. Your first meeting will be via eConsult video call. Here your Surgeon will run through your procedure, ask about your requirements and the look you want to achieve, and they will outline any risks and limitations.
- Physical clinical hub day in Leeds: You will meet your surgeon for a physical assessment and for measurements to be taken. You will then meet your MYA Nurse afterwards to have your vitals and photographs taken.
- ePre-op: This is a pre-operative assessment with a MYA Nurse, carried out via eConsult video call. This appointment is to run through your medical history and discuss any findings from your GP summary. Your Nurse will discuss what to expect, how to prepare for your procedure day and outline your post-op care requirements.
- Surgery day: Your surgery will take place at one of our wonderful hospital locations.
- Post-operative assessments at clinical hub in Leeds: You will attend the Leeds clinical hub to receive your post-operative wound care from a MYA Nurse. You will meet your Surgeon for final sign off after 12 weeks.
The closest hospital to the Leeds clinical hub is the wonderful First Trust Hospital in Preston.
You may be required to travel to one of our London hospitals depending on your Surgeon and hospital availability.
First Trust Hospital: D'Urton Ln, Broughton, Preston PR3 5LD
- Transport links to Leeds train station from nearby towns and cities, Sheffield, Bradford, Huddersfield, Doncaster, York and Halifax.
- The Leeds clinical hub is located just off the M621.
- The business park is a 15 minute drive from Leeds train station and is accessible via bus route.
- There is secure on-site parking available.
MYA are the market leader in cosmetic surgery and our expert team of surgeons are some of the most experienced, skilled and highly qualified in the industry.
- Breast Enlargement (Boob Job)
- Breast Uplift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Uplift with Implants (Augmented Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction
- Implant Removal and Reaugmentation (2nd Breast Enlargement)
- Tubular Breasts
- Breast Asymmetry
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job/Nose Reshaping)
- Liposuction (Fat Removal)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Labiaplasty (Vaginal Surgery)
- Facelift, Neck Lift, Chin Lift
- Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty)
- Eye Bag Removal (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction for Men
- Tummy Tuck for Men
- Rhinoplasty for Men
- Male Chest Reduction (Gynaecomastia)
To help keep you and others safe, please arrive at the clinical hub or hospital wearing a face mask. If you have developed COVID-19 symptoms, do not attend your appointment, and alert your MYA clinic.
Patients must attend the clinical hubs alone and are asked not to arrive early for their appointment time. Patients may be required to wait outside the clinical hub until they are ready to be seen. Breast implant patients must supply their own sports bra and top for trying on implant sizers when attending an appointment at the clinical hub.